2. To put from my life every doubtful act, thought and thing.
3. To participate more whole-heartedly and to a greater degree in Sunday school, church and other religious work.
4. To continue tithing my gross income so that God’s work may be furthered.
1. To do each day’s work to the best of my ability.
2. To expand my leisure time in the pursuit of courses, good reading, etc., so that I may better my mind and increase my knowledge, that I may be preparing myself for something better in this life—that I might take advantage of any greater opportunities offered me by God as a part of His plan for me.
That I might live a life pleasing unto the Lord. That I might reap the harvest of a Christian life. That in this life, I might have the satisfying, useful and prosperous results of such living.