A Christmas Snow, the film in which I play Claud, a French chef in an Italian restaurant in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is now available on DVD. Watch a trailer, see an interview with me and the director, and order a copy for yourself (they also make great Christmas gifts) at RichDrama.com/AChristmasSnow.
And if you're looking for a live telling of the Christmas story at your church or organization (I performed it for staff at a Christmas luncheon once), I'd love to bring Views of the Manger to your community this Christmas Season: RichDrama.com/ViewsoftheManger
. One of the Wise Men narrates the greatest story ever told.
And then join us in the land where that story took place...
CITA to the Nations: JORDAN/ISRAEL
Title: CITA to the Nations: Jordan and Israel
Time: Thursday, November 18th at 9:00pm Eastern
Listening Method: Phone + Web Simulcast
The tour leaders are Rich Swingle and Kim Messer. Rich has performed and taught on five continents and 21 nations, including two previous trips to Israel. Kim worked as Product Line Manager for Lillenas Publishing Company for nine years before becoming a freelance consultant and writer. Read their full bios on our Board page.
LOCATION: Jordan and Israel
DATE AND LENGTH OF TOUR: May 16-25, 2011 (10 days/9 nights)
COST: $1,690 per person. Divided into multiple payments.
*INCLUDES: Ground transportation in Jordan and Israel, some meals, accommodations, and entry fees to ALL sightseeing and performance arrangements.
- Working side-by-side with Jordanian students who share your passion for drama in an effort to share (teaching drama workshops, partnering with local churches, and helping to organize the drama facilities of the Amman Baptist Schools)
- Performances (teaching performances in and around Amman, Jordan; possible combined teaching performances with Jordanian students; possible ministry with students from Bethlehem Baptist College)
WHAT WE WILL SEE:
- THE BAPTISMAL SITE OF JESUS CHRIST!
- MT. NEBO - THE VERY MOUNTAIN WHERE GOD SHOWED MOSES THE PROMISED LAND
- THE SEA OF GALILEE INCLUDING THE MT. OF BEATITUDES, CAESAREA PHILIPPI, JORDAN RIVER AND MORE
- THE WESTERN (WAILING) WALL IN THE OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM AS WELL AS THE VIA DOLOROSA, GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE, AND MEANINGFUL COMMUNION AT THE GARDEN TOMB.
For more information, visit the CITA.org/HolyLand page.
Click here to download a poster, and put it up at your church and school.